Thursday, March 3, 2011

17.75 miles

Again, for a solid 60 minutes I sat in front of the television at the gym pedaling a very uncomfortably seated stationary bike. This time I enjoyed the most recent episode of Grey's Anatomy. As you pointed out Mieken, although not the typical scenery, I don't mind checking out Dr. McDreamy and Dr. McSteamy while riding my bike, not a bad way to spend an hour. :)

The weather has been a downer, literally...yesterday the wind downed a number of trees taking out power all over Woodinville (where I work and often ride) as well as a friend's car. The good news is that weather.com predicts that the weather will improve over the next few days. I hope for warmish weather on Saturday.

On another note, I turned 30 yesterday...I am now, officially, an adult. Thank you, thank you, no applause necessary.

No comments: