Tuesday, April 19, 2011

Back on the road

.
It's been a while now since I've actually gone on a real ride. My body has finally finished whatever battle is was fighting. I was on the verge of getting really sick. My body has been fatigued, I had headaches, tummy aches, nausea, dizziness, all this weird stuff off and on for two weeks and NO, I'm not prego. :) I tried to ride twice, the first time I was so beat after 22 easy miles that I was almost out for the day. The second ride was 17 miles in a gym and I was dizzy and dead by the end. YUCK!

Anyway, I felt great yesterday, finally and thought I would try my luck today with some miles. I took off from work and felt great the whole ride and after the ride. "Game on!" It felt so good to pedal, to push, to work. The weather was fantastic, sunny and warm enough to not be wearing multiple layers. I hope the weather holds for tomorrow's ride. :)

No comments: