Tuesday, May 6, 2008

Let's ride eh?

The joy of mountain biking, I thought I would share a little with the world. So far this wet season I've hit Dry Creek to bobsled, bobsled is mighty fine this time of year...a little wet, but great non-the-less, then City Creek to bobsled, again, boblsed was fun, I forgot how steap City Creek can be in the early season. I was all set up to do pipeline...but a back injury has limited me for this week. Pipeline and Bonnaville Shoreline from Emigration to City Creek are in the works next week.

The purpose of this blog is to gather for mountain bike rides in the Salt Lake City and Park City areas. Anyone who wants to ride and find other people to ride with can post and find a group.

Currently we are biking Monday during the day at 12:45, this Monday we will be doing Emigration to City Creek. Tuesday evening about 7:00pm we will most likely be doing pipeline. Anyone who is interested, let me know.

No comments: